Monday, November 2, 2009

11-2-09

Here is my Columbus Address:
Elder Awesome Burnham
3805 27th St. #5
Columbus, NE 68601

My Dear Family and Friends,

Well, I went on exchanges with my District Leader this week. I really enjoyed it. We had a long talk about everything mission-related. We talked about the book of Mormon, following the spirit, how to be better missionaries, and all sorts of things. It made me think a lot, and I learned about my purpose as a missionary, and how to better accomplish that.

I don't remember if I said this last week, but the Schuyler Elders live in a fifth-wheel trailer in a garage. So cool. I got to sleep in it this week. I think very few missionaries get to say they did that. Those Elders also got the only truck in the mission for their car. It is so fun to ride in.

Okay, I'm really short on time, so that will be all for this week. Sorry! I will give a longer email next week for sure.

I love ell of you.
-Elder Burnham

P.S. We had only a three foot Christmas tree before. We bought a six foot one as well. It is so cool.

0 comments: