Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 2


UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very very angry right now. I had been typing away furiously for ten minutes and then all of the sudden the stupid computer logged me out!!! I hate this. It killed part of my soul.

I only have seven more minutes to write now, because we are only allotted 30 to begin with. This will be brief and I will send more in a letter later today.

Dad: I do not have the swine flu, thankfully. We leave the MTC Tuesday at 6:00 AM and our plane takes off at about 9ish. We have a layover in Denver and get to Omaha about 3 (their time).
Mom: That is great that Kaylee got baptized and that you get to teach her! I taught her the Plan of Salvation when I was with Elder Crook.

I parted my hair twice this week. Once down the middle and once down the side. It was fun. I kept forgetting I had done it and would see a reflection of myself and realize how ridiculous I looked. You got pics of it from Sister Smiley.

I will send pictures when I get them developed.

Thank all of you for your letters and emails. I will send more in a letter to the whole family, I am sorry it is not in a email.

Your MTC-computer-hating Elder,
Elder Burnham

0 comments: