Monday, September 7, 2009

Week ending 9-7

Hallo Friends and Family!!

Transfers were this past week. I am staying in Hastings with Elder Burton for six more weeks. I love this place.

The library is closed today so we are using a member's computer. I don't have much time to write because of that. It will be a short email.

We have an absolutely amazing investigator right now. His name is Aaron Shanley (I think I mentioned him about four weeks ago). He just showed up at church- never been to an LDS church or taken lessons before- and wanted to "be a Mormon" as he said it. He disappeared for three weeks but finally came back! We taught him Friday and we have three appointments set up with him next week. He soaked up everything we said and loved the Restoration video, which he wants to show his brother. "I definitely felt something," he said after our lesson. He is set for baptism for the end of this month.

I would love it if any of you could send me CDs or sheet music! Along with what I said last week, I could use:
Fred Jones Pt. 2 (sheet music)
Les Miserables CD (from our computer)
Thank you so much!!

I am still at the same adress. Send it there or just to the Mission home and they will forward it.

I love you and miss you all!
-Elder Burnham

P.S. Sorry it's so short.

0 comments: