Monday, October 12, 2009

October 5th

Friends and Family,

It will be a short email this week. I will make up for it with an extra long one next week.

General conference was very spiritually uplifting. I loved all the talks and cannot wait for them to come out in the Ensign. Elder Holland's testimony of the Book of Mormon was my favorite. Conference really is a different experience out here. I loved it. We also had two Elders from Holdrege here watching it with us because they have a branch down there so they do nt have a building with satelite.

We had interviews with our mission president this week too. In mine, he asked how well I knew the area and if I was ready to take over. Looks like I'm staying another transfer or two. Transfers are the 15th.

Well that's a pretty lame email. Sorry but you'll get a better one next week.

I really love you all.
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: