Monday, March 14, 2011

Last week of being last

 
Family,

I have been thinking a little bit, and I have come to a conclusion. It is this: I always write the email to you all after reading the individual emails, and writing to my mission president. I get kind of burned out. That is part of the reason I write short email (but not all of it). I have decided that I will write you first next time. Maybe that will get me to write more. We shall see.

We did not have any meetings this week- no Zone conference or District meeting. It was a little different.

I wrote a poem this week. It is kind of long. But when I finish editing it, I will type it out and send it to you guys. It should be next week, but no promises.

The weather has been nice.

It was a pretty slow week. Not much happened..... We have been working with several investigators, but not are progressing much.

That is pretty much our week. I hope yours was good!! And I hope you all have a good week starting today.

Love you all,
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: