Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New investigators!!



Family,
I am short on time again this week. :( But here is is.
Our president asked us what we admire about our companion. I said this: My companion has a strong desire to go out and work! He loves teaching and being a missionary. He is patient with himself and always tries to improve.
It is true. It is a pleasure to serve with him.
We had a really good week. We basically dropped all of our investigators because they were not progressing, and started over. We made finding our focus and found 8 new investigators!! It involved a lot of walking, and knocking quite a few doors. It was cold this week, being in the 30s and 40s. It snowed one morning but did not stick, and drizled two other days. But about the investigators: Three of them are from the same family, but the rest are all seperate. We look forward to helping them prepare for baptism! We plan on extending hard baptismal invitation to them all this week,a mnd helping them get to church. Many of them seem to have a lot of potential. We are working hard and loving it.
Sorry I don't have more time! I am in a writing mood this week, but can't
Love you all.
-Elder Burnham
PS the picture is of me, Elder Perez, and my trainer.



0 comments: