Monday, June 20, 2011

Don't Forget!


 
Family,
 
I had read and responded to all the emails in my inbox and all the other missionaries were still going, so I was going to go read some Spanish book in the labrary, but then I remembered I had not sent the mass email! It seems I am a bit forgetful today...
 
We had a Zone conference this week on Wednesday. It was good. We learned about working with members and how to best do it. The stake president from the Omaha Stake also spoke about keeping journals. It has helped me have the desire to have better and more frequent entries.
 
We found Jose Soto!! I told you about him before when I first got here to Omaha. We thought he moved to Denison and have been trying to call him a lot but he never answers. We called him yesterday and he answered! He is working during the week in Denison, but is here on the weekends. We are hoping to be able to teach him this week.
 
We have also started teaching Frankie. He is the 11-year-old brother of Fabiola (I believe I have talked about her before). He has come to Sacrament meeting twice and likes it. He wants to get baptized. The only holdup would be his parents. But if we get permission from them, it is a go. I will let you know how  it goes next week.
 
Love you all.
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: