Monday, June 27, 2011

THE EMAIL....

 
Hey!!
 
I am happy, and I am doing well. Some good and cool things happened this week, but I am in absolutely no mood to write. BUT, if you ask me about his week when I get home, I will most definitely tell you about it. Here is a brief summary:
 
We found two new investigators who seems to have good potential: Daniel, and Griselda. Griselda has a daughter whose name is Jimena, a lit like my companion's last name.
 
We finally got in contact with Jose Soto again. We could not teach him a lesson, but we were able to talk a little bit and see how he was doing. If his work permits, we will teach him next weekend.
 
We had a member come on a team up with us and he ended up getting in a heated discussion with a very rude person on the street.
 
It rained a WHOLE BUNCH.
 
We were the answer to someone's prayer.
 
We walked all Friday because we had a "car fast" and could not use the mission vehicle. We almost got stranded 8 miles from home at 7:30 at night.
 
I love you all, and hope to see you soon!
 
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: