Saturday, October 23, 2010

10-18-10 :)

 
Family,
 
 This was a a pretty good week. We had some trouble meting with some of our investigators, but should be able to teach them this week. Rosalba's baptism was pushed back, but I really feel that she will get baptised on the 30th. She will be going to Mexico soon after, but I feel like she will stay strong. I really want to stay here (transfers are on the 28th), I feel like the work is going to go well in November, and Elder Orellanaand I are learning a Lot of Spanish together. I guess we'll see what God wants.
 
I was discouraged on Tuesday when I wrote, but it didn't last too long, We had an amazing District Meeting on Wednesday. I came prepares to recieve revelation and learn what to improve on, and it ended up being one of the most, if not the most spiritual meetings of my mission for me. I'm not sure if it was the same for the others, but I felt the spirit really strong, and it strengthened my testimony a lot, especially on some aspects that I was trying to work on.
 
We are trying to switch the focus here from transfers to months. We are starting monthly planners, instead of transferly ones.
 
This coming week we are going to be focusing a lot on Church and Baptism with Everyone. We are praying to see results. It should be good.
 
I finished the Book of Mormon for the second time in Spanish this week. It is true; it is the word of God. I love it. I started again, reading everything before 1st Nephi. It is a powerful book.
 
I love you all.
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: