Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awesome Week!!

 
Family,
 
We had an amazing week this week. We were strugling a little bit with the excercizing in the mornings, so we started trying to get up at 6:00 and excercize really well (that's 30 minutes before we need to get up). Although it was a little later some days, we were always up before we were supposed to be. We have been excercising well and hard and it feels way good. It is really making a difference in the work too. Since Wednesday when we started getting up earlier, we have taught at least two lessons every day, which is quite a bit more we almost doubled the number of lessons we usually teach. And three people came to church! That is the most people that have come in the same week since I've been here. I know the Lord has seen our efforts to be more obedient and is blessing both us and our investigators in the area. It is a good feeling.
 
My companion was sick yesterday on preparation day, so we could not email then. We are doing it today, but have little time. He is feeling mostly better. Another Elder hurt his ankle yeaterday playing basketball, so what we are doing is I am going on exchanges with my District Leader and we are covering both areas while the other two stay at the apartment to heal up.
 
Any minute now we find out if one of is leaving on wednesday for transfers. Is it nerve wracking. I was hoping I would be able to find out sooner so I could tell you what's going on, but we have not yet. I'll tell you next week.
 
Love you all!
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: