Tuesday, December 21, 2010

T'was the p-day before Christmas

 
Merry Christmas!
 
I love you all, and our Savior does too. Remember him this time of year.
 
We had a good week this week. We found a really cool part-mamber family this week who wasn't on the records. They want to come to church, and seem golden. The father is the member, and he still has a testimony of Joseph Smith. I will tell more about them later. We also taught another part-member family who we had worked with before, and the mother is considering baptism. Eva (I've talked about her before) want to get baptized too, but needs to get married first. She want to get married, but was waiting for about 6 months for legal documents/money reasons. But she told us she would think about getting married sooner, like in February. I am excited for all of these people.
 
Seeing as I will be talking to you on Saturday, I am not much in the mood to write. But think of questions or things to ask me about in the call (I'll call at 4:00 your time). I love you all and look forward to hearing your voices!
 
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: