Sunday, September 12, 2010

5-10-10

Pictures:

A funny sign.
Me peeking through a hole in the floor of the bathroom.
Two pictures of cool lightning.

Us in front of the temple.








All,

I hope you all had a great Mothers' Day. I certainly did. It was nice to talk to family. We also had a baptism yesterday. It went really well. Her name is Abby Krum. She is a ten-year-old from a part-member family here. All her family was there and it was a good experience.

It is pouring right now and super windy. I love it.

Transfers are coming this Thursday (Again). We'll see what happens.

I might have already said this, but our bathroom has been getting remodeled the last few weeks. The tile is now done, and the toilet and sink should go back in today. I am excited.



Hope you enjoy them. Love you all.
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: