Sunday, September 12, 2010

6-7-10 Hard Work


Friends and Family,

I hope you all had a good week. Ours was a good but a little rough. We are still really trying to increase our teaching pool here in Logan. Because of this, we put a lot of effort into finding people this week. Sadly, we did not get and new investigators. However, in Weekly Planning, we really focused on our goal for new investigators for the coming week. We prayed about it and we had a neat experience. During the prayer, we both strongly had the same number, 4, come into our heads. We talked after the prayer and discovered that. We then prayed to confirm it. We are going to do all we can to find 4 new investigators this week, and I have confidence that the Lord is going to help us.


For preparation day today, we came down to Council Bluffs. We played basketball with a lot of other Elders. It was really nice to be able to do that, since I have not done any activities with other missionaries since I got back to Logan. I am now exhausted.

I love you all and appreciate your letters and emails.

-Elder Burnham

0 comments: