Sunday, September 12, 2010

5-17-10 Transfers

Family and All,

Transfers came again. Elder Mitchell left and I stayed. I am now serving with Elder Savage, who had been out about a year. I have also gotten the assignment of being a district leader. Weird stuff. I am excited for this transfer and the work we will do.
There was also a meeting this thursday for all spanish missionaries. All 14 or so of us met in Omaha. We discussed things like how culture has an impact on missionary work. It was a really good meeting and I got to see people I haven't seen in a long time. It also was a nice rerfesher because I have basically been an english missionary for six weeks in Logan. But I know that this is where the Lord wants me. After the meeting, we went to the temple in Spanish. It was one of the coolest experiences ever.

That's about it for this week. I love you all.
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: