Sunday, September 12, 2010

7-6-10 4th of July








Family,


We had a crazy week of finding! We tracted up the wazoo and found six new investigators. Some of them seem really interested, so we are excited to teach them. I will let you know how it goes.


We are not allowed to let off fireworks, but we are alowed to watch them. An English member family here in Crete had us over, and they set some off (they are completely legal here). They were really cool. The whole city of Crete was smokey. It really sounded like a war zone. It reaminded me of the people who fought for the freedom of our country. God was with them, preparing the way for the restoration of the gospel here. The fireworks comtinued into the night (later than I would have liked) like they did back then, giving "proof through the night that our flag was still there." I liked it. Arizona should legalize fireworks.


I was in a writing mood earlier, but not any more. Sorry. Oh- last preparation day and this one we did make something cool. I will send pictures. They go about 15 feet.


Love you all. I hope you are doing well.
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: