Sunday, September 12, 2010

6-21-10 Zone Conference and Temple


Family and All,

We had Zone Conference, Interviews, and the Temple this week. It was a good week. In Zone Conference, we talked about qualifying for the spirit, and the Book of Mormon. We each recieved a small, flat clear stone to take with us to remind us to stay pure for the spirit. Our mission President counseled us to keep it in our pockets always. I felt the spirit there and I loved it. The next day we went to the Temple. It was the most spiritual experience I have had there so far in my life. I receipted many impressions from the spirit, and everything just seemed to make so much sense. It is so nice to see our mission president and other missionaries I know and love there in the temple. I hope those of you who can go to the Temple do so as often as you can.

Fireflies have finally come out! I love them. The weather is pretty cool too. There have been a lot of crazy thunder storms. I like it lots.


I love you all,
-Elder Burnham

0 comments: