Sunday, September 12, 2010

5-3-10

All,

We had a good week here in Logan. We are teaching more lessons and more people. I like it.

We had the opportunity to go to the temple this Thursday. I love that place. It always is filled with the Spirit and I learned a lot. It increases my testimony every time I go. I am thankful for the priesthood that makes the work there possible.

I went on exchanges this week. Elder Warby, our DIstrict Leader (also my district leader in the MTC) came here to Logan. Our whole district was really close, so it was nice to be back with him for a day. Thursday night, on the exchange, there was a big thunder storm. I got a cool picture of lightning. I love storms. I learned good things on the exchange.

The members we live with are remodling their bathroom. Well, it's more like our bathroom. There are two in the house, one up-stairs, and one downs-stairs. We live up-stairs, and that one is completely demolished. Sink, toilet, floor- all gone. We still can use the shower, although there is no door. It kind of gets tedius going up and down the stairs so often though. They are putting in the new tile partway up the walls right now. The rest should follow shortly.

Things are going well here. I love you all- have a great week, and mother's day!

-Elder Burnham

0 comments: